MAIN OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
Human Resources and Law Department performs the following functions:
- ensuring compliance with the standards of conduct of public servants established by the Civil Code of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- development of teaching materials and publication of other documents on relevant departmental issues; - generalization and development of proposals for improving the legislation on civil aviation;
- the professional qualifications of each employee in the current position, as well as the creation of the necessary conditions and opportunities for the development of abilities and satisfaction of each employee;
- certification of employees in the prescribed manner, analysis of its results and proposals for its improvement, as well as the development of proposals for the effective implementation of tasks and improve the level of qualification;
- control over the implementation of regulatory legal acts on personnel and legal issues;
- Strengthening discipline, creating an enabling environment and conflict prevention;
- prepare proposals on holding contests for filling vacant posts and conducting their proper control;
- paperwork, personal records, promotion of working and legal documentation;
- monitoring the maintenance of the required level of professionalism of employees;
- organization of work on the selection of personnel, sending personnel to educational institutions of the country and abroad;
- consideration of applications and complaints of individuals and legal entities.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) Regulations on the Division of Personnel and Law (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations of the Department) in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Labor Code of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Civil Code, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan. The Republic of Tajikistan, Resolutions of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, Regulation of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan dated December 29, 2017 №596 and other legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan regulates employment activity.
2) Human Resources and Law Division (hereinafter - the Division) is a structural subdivision of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (hereinafter - the Agency). Normative legal acts ”,“ On the civil service ”and the present Regulation shall be the basis and guidance.
3) Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan shall direct the activities.
4) Requests, assignments, provision of information, information and regulatory documents approved by the Agency shall be implemented by the Department only with the permission of the Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF THE DEPARTMENT
5) Four employees work in the department according to the work schedule:
- Head of Division;
- chief specialist;
- Leading specialist;
6) The department is headed by its head, who is appointed and dismissed by the Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan. The head of department is responsible for the tasks assigned to the department.
7) Chief specialist, leading specialist and specialist shall form a subdivision which shall be appointed and dismissed by the Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8) The head of the department directs all departmental work and acts on behalf of the department.
3. OBJECTIVES AND BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
9) Human Resources and Law Department implements the successful activities of the Agency aimed at improving the professional and material satisfaction of each employee, occupational health and safety.
10) Human Resources and Law Division to direct the following tasks:
- Carries out general management and supervision of activity of department employees;
- Organizes, monitors and provides execution of normative legal acts concerning department activity;
- Implementation of norms adopted by the Civil Servant Code of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Preparation of referral letters and publication of other documents related to its competence;
- Consider the draft normative legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan developed and submitted for approval by other state bodies, together with other employees of the department (if necessary with other divisions of the Agency) and prepare the Agency's conclusion;
- Summarizing and developing proposals for the improvement of legislation in the field of civil aviation;
- professional suitability of each employee for the position he / she occupies, as well as the creation of necessary conditions and real opportunities for the development of the ability and satisfaction of each employee;
- according to the established procedure, carrying out certification of employees, analysis of its results and proposals for its improvement, as well as development of proposals for effective replacement of duties and advanced training;
- Control over the implementation of legal acts on personnel and legal issues;
- strengthening of discipline, creation of favorable conditions, prevention of labor conflicts in the structural subdivisions of the Agency;
- Development of proposals for carrying out competitions on vacancies and their proper conducting;
- Registration of documents, accounting of the personnel, maintenance of personnel and legal documentation;
- Develops proposals to the Agency's management within the competence of the Division on improvement of international civil aviation activity;
- Considers applications and complaints from individuals and legal entities related to the branch and implements timely and impartial solutions to the issues raised by them.
4. SUSPENSION RIGHTS
11) Develops regulations on civil aviation.
12) Requires necessary information from other departments of the Agency.
(13) Has the power to attend court proceedings.
14) Requires compliance with the labor legislation, labor discipline and regulations of the Agency.
15) Provide, when necessary, with the consent of the Management, with the necessary materials, to law enforcement agencies.
16) Copies of constitutional laws, laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, joint resolutions of the Majlisi Milli and Majlisi Namoyandagon, decisions of the Majlisi Milli Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan, decrees and orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, protects local self-governance bodies and international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
17) Forms relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan in written and electronic form.
18) Supervises and provides implementation of the laws in the field of civil aviation.
19) Making proposals to the Director of the Agency for the improvement of staff of the Agency;
20) Protect their social and labor guarantees and employers.
21) The control over the implementation of the Agency's work plan is overseen by departments and divisions and divisions of the central office of the Agency and demands timely implementation of the Action Plan. Takes necessary measures in case of non-fulfillment of the Agency's work plan.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
22) The Regulation of the Department is drawn up in two copies, the first one is kept in the HR and Law Department, the second copy is submitted to the Personnel and Rights Department by the head of the department with the receipt of the signature, the registrar's office and the registration book.
23) In the event of a serious change in the reorganization of the Department or the Agency and other circumstances which lead to the change of the Regulation of the Department, the Regulation shall be developed and approved.