MAIN OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
The financial and economic department performs the following functions:
- provides verification of organizations on accounting issues, as well as verification of financial institutions of subordinate structures;
- An economic analysis of the financial and economic activities of organizations for reporting and accounting with the goal of disclosing internal resources and intangible costs;
- timely submission of accounting documents;
- timely payment of taxes;
- financial and economic control of the Civil Aviation Agency under the LRT;
- in accordance with the budget estimates, targeted spending of budget funds;
- assistance in the creation and functioning of the financial and industrial sectors and transnational structures in the field of civil aviation;
- assistance in the use of financial, material and labor resources for the implementation of intergovernmental goals for the development of civil aviation;
- conducting research, explaining the reasons and limitations that are provided for public servants in the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On Combating Corruption" and the "Code of Conduct for Civil Servants";
- consider the salaries and guarantees of public servants and offer their proposals;
- consider the administration of individuals and legal entities;
- ensure the implementation of issues related to the conclusion of an employment contract, the definition of public service, labor leave, wages, social protection and pension.
The Charter of Department of Finance and Economics
Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Regulation on the financial and economic department (hereinafter referred to as the department) is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Labor Code, the Civil Code of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "On Public Legal Acts", the decrees and orders of the President. Decrees of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, Regulation of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan dated December 29, 2018, No. 596 and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan regulates employment activity.
1.2. The Finance and Economic Department (hereinafter - the Department) is a structural unit of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (hereinafter the Agency). The Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Labor Code, the Civil Code, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan. , Make and administer the Regulation "On the civil service".
1.3. Division activity is led by the Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF THE DEPARTMENT
2.1. According to the work plan, four employees work in the department:
- Head of Division;
- chief specialist;
- Leading specialist;
2.2. The department is headed by its head and appointed and dismissed by the Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. The head of department is responsible for the tasks assigned to the department.
2.3. Chief specialist, leading specialist and specialist form a subdivision, which is appointed and dismissed by the Director of the Civil Aviation Agency under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2.4. The head of the department directs all departmental work and acts on behalf of the department.
3. OBJECTIVES AND BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
3.1. In cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to determine the list of directions, specialties and expenditures for training of aviation specialists in foreign countries from the state budget.
3.2. Prepares the audit of the organization's accounting and reporting, as well as the audit of the subordinated structures of the organization.
3.3. To protect the interests of the Agency in international organizations and organizations.
3.4. Summarizing and developing proposals to improve aviation legislation;
3.5. Promotes the growth of the Agency's share in the international arena;
3.6. Performs economic analysis of the economic and financial activities of the organization according to the accounting and reporting data in order to reveal the internal resources and prevent non-production costs.
3.7. Considers complaints and appeals of citizens regarding the branch and implements timely and impartial solution of the issues mentioned therein.
3.8. The Embassy is represented at events, official receptions and ceremonies by the Embassy and international organizations.
3.9. Within the competence of the Division prepares proposals for the management of the Agency for the improvement of international aviation activity.
4. JURISDICTION RIGHTS
4.1. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and with the Director's consent, the department cooperates with the authorities of foreign countries and international aviation organizations.
4.2. It will involve experienced professionals and experts in identifying key areas of international activity in the field of aviation and the priority ways of bilateral and multilateral cooperation.
4.3. In cooperation with other divisions of the Agency, submit specific recommendations to the management of the Agency for the improvement of international aviation activities.
4.4. Issues the management of the Agency with the aim of improving the quality of international cooperation in the field of aviation.
5. CONCLUDING PROVISIONS
5.5. The Regulation of the Department is drawn up in two copies, the first one is kept in the Human Resources and Law Department, the second copy is handed over to the Division of Human Resources and the head of the department with receipt, signature and registration of the registration book.5.5. In the event of a serious change in the reorganization of the branch or the Agency and other circumstances, which entail a change in the Regulation of the Department, the Regulation shall be re-developed and approved.